HIGH CARD FLUSH
The goal of High Card Flush is to obtain a seven card hand with a higher maximum flush count than the dealer. When comparing two hands, the first criteria for deciding a victor is finding which hand has a higher maximum flush count. (Ex: A hand with 5 Spades and 2 Clubs automatically beats a hand with 4 Hearts and 3 Diamonds.) If this first comparison results in a tie, then the player and dealer compare the highest card in their largest flush, with Ace high. If the highest card is equal between both hands, then the second highest is compared, then, the third, and so forth until a resolution has been made, or all cards have been compared and both hands are deemed equivalent.
ANTE / RAISE WAGER
Each player plays against the Dealer. Players place an Ante wager and receive seven cards face-down. After examining their cards, each player must either fold their hand and surrender their Ante wager or place a Raise wager.
• If the player has a 2, 3, or 4 card flush hand, the player can place a Raise wager of 1X his Ante wager.
• If the player has a 5 card flush hand, the player can place a raise wager of 1X or 2X his Ante wager.
• If the player has a 6 or 7 card flush hand, the player can place a raise wager of 1X, 2X, or 3X his Ante wager.
Once all the players have acted on their hand, the dealer’s cards are exposed. If the dealer’s hand does not meet or exceed a qualifying hand of a three card long, 9-high flush, all remaining players will receive an even-money payment on their Ante wager and their Raise wager results in a push.
If the dealer’s hand does meet or exceed a minimum qualifying hand of a three card long 9-high flush or better, the Dealer’s hand is compared to each player’s hand, and:
• If the Player’s hand ranks higher than the Dealer’s hand, the Ante and Raise wagers win and are paid even-money.
• If the Player’s hand ranks lower than the Dealer’s hand, the Ante and Raise wagers lose and are collected.
• If the Player’s and Dealer’s hands tie, the Ante and Raise wagers push.
High Card Flush also has optional side bets, Flush Bonus and Straight Flush Bonus, where Players compare their seven-card hands to posted pay tables. Players need not win in the base game to be paid on the Flush Bonus and/or Straight Flush Bonus wagers, provided the side bet wager was placed prior to any cards being dealt and the Player’s seven-card hand matches one of the hands on the posted pay tables.
FLUSH BONUS PAY TABLES
# OF FLUSH CARDS ODDS
7 300 to 1
6 100 to 1
5 10 to 1
4 1 to 1
STRAIGHT FLUSH BONUS PAY TABLES
# OF STRAIGHT FLUSH CARDS ODDS
7 8000 to 1
6 1000 to 1
5 100 to 1
4 60 to 1
3 7 to 1
High Card Flush is a Galaxy Gaming Registered Trademark.