Welcome back to Rush Rewards! We missed you. Because we know that 2020 was not a typical year, we've made a few adjustments to earning for the Black Card and Platinum Card tier status.
Guests who played with their Rush Rewards card since July 2020 will maintain their current status through June 2021. In addition, guests that were on pace to achieve a higher tier status, will also be awarded that tier.
Please visit Rush Rewards for more information.
Join Rush Rewards Today!
From monthly mail offers, free play on your favorite slots to priority lines, admittance to the TEN lounge and discounted room rates at partner hotels, your Rush Rewards card is your entry to a host of benefits!
Sign up for a Rush Rewards card and start getting the benefits you deserve. All you need is a valid photo ID to start earning points for your play at Rivers Casino. Then, simply insert your card into slot machine or present it to your casino table games dealer before you start playing and watch your points add up!
New Rush Rewards Members:
- Receive 10% Restaurant Discount (Excludes Hugo’s. Cash Purchase Only)
- Earn Points for Comps and Free Slot Play
- Qualify for Hotel Discounts* (Varies by hotel. Based on rated play)
As a safety precaution, valet parking will be temporarily unavailable following our reopening.
Black Card, Platinum Card and Gold Card status is based on earning Tier Credits over a 6-month period (1/1–6/30 or 7/1–12/31) or by invitation.
- Gold Card (0–4,999 Points)
- Platinum Card (5,000–29,999 Points)
- Black Card (30,000+ Points)
How to Earn Points:
- $5 coin in on slots = 1 comp point / tier credit
- $10 coin in on video poker = 1 comp point / tier credit
- Casino table games players earn comp points and tier credits based on game type, average bet and length of play.