Join Rush Rewards Today!
From monthly mail offers, free play on your favorite slots to priority lines, admittance to the TEN lounge and discounted room rates at partner hotels, your Rush Rewards card is your entry to a host of benefits!
Sign up for a Rush Rewards card and start getting the benefits you deserve. All you need is a valid government issued photo ID to start earning Reward Points for your play at Rivers Casino. Then, simply use your card at any slot machine or table game, or when placing a sports wager.
New Rush Rewards Members:
- Receive 10% Restaurant Discount (Excludes Hugo’s. Cash Purchases Only)
- Earn Reward Points to use towards Dining and Free Slot Play
- Qualify for Hotel Discounts* (Varies by hotel. Based on rated play)
Rush Rewards Hours of Operation:
Sunday-Thursday • 10:00AM-11:00PM
Friday-Saturday • 10:00AM-12:00AM
New Benefits as of November 1!
Black Card, Platinum Card and Gold Card can enjoy new benefits this earning period!
- Complimentary Stay with Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas for Black Card and Platinum Card Members. Special discounted rates apply for Gold Card Members. Learn More.
- Complimentary Hotel Stay at any Rivers Casino sister property or partner hotel for Black Card Members.
Cruise Into Rewards with MSC Cruises
Rush Rewards cardholders are eligible for travel with MSC Cruises! Click here to learn more.
Black Card, Platinum Card and Gold Card status is based on earning Tier Score over a 6-month period (1/1–6/30 or 7/1–12/31) or by invitation.
- Gold Card (0–4,999 Tier Score)
- Platinum Card (5,000–24,999 Tier Score)
- Black Card (25,000+ Tier Score)
How to Earn Points:
- $5 coin in on slots = 1 Reward Point / Tier Score
- $10 coin in on video poker = 1 Reward Point / Tier Score
- $10 sports wagering bet = 1 Reward Point / Tier Score
- Casino table games players earn Reward Points and Tier Score based on game type, average bet and length of play.
- Reward Points / Tier Score are not earned on coin-in generated by Free Slot Play.
Account Change Requests
Rush Rewards members who have moved, changed their email address or wish to no longer receive mailings can complete this form to have their account information updated.