Rivers Casino is committed to make responsible gaming a priority and takes this issue very seriously.
While many are able to gamble responsibly, there is a small portion of the population who can develop a serious, sometimes uncontrollable gambling problem. This can affect persons of any age, income, gender or race at any time.
To protect them and others affected by their behavior, Rivers Casino established a set of policies and guidelines which deal with issues such as underage gambling, problem gambling, responsible marketing, and improper use or abuse of alcohol.
Rivers Casino employs a number or approaches to promote responsible gaming including:
- Employee education and training programs
- Self-exclusion policies
- Detailed written procedures to identify and manage these issues
- Use of outside experts
- Customer and employee education and awareness
- Self-restrictions for check cashing, credit and mail/promotional offers
- Monitoring and measuring compliance with results of these programs
Please gamble responsibly.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
For more information about the Illinois Gaming Board Statewide Voluntary Self-Exclusion Program, please click here.