With two betting methods, this game offers two games in one. A person can bet one method or the other, or both, giving three ways to play. Plus, a unique extra bonus feature allows the player four ways to win.
When the player has a winning pair plus bet and an ante bet, a play bet must be placed to stay in the game.
- Bet the ante to play against the dealer.
- Bet the pair plus to play the hand value only.
- Bet the ante and the pair plus to play both.
Ante and pair plus may be different amounts. Ante and pair plus must be placed before cards are dealt.
Each player and the dealer are dealt 3 cards. Players with an ante will either:
- Fold and forfeit the ante, or
- Place a play bet equal to the ante
Ante and play are bets against the dealer.
ANTE AND PLAY PAYOFFS
SITUATION / PLAY / ANTE
- When the dealer does not play / Push / 1 to 1
- When the dealer plays and the player beats the dealer / 1 to 1 / 1 to 1
- When the dealer plays and the player ties the dealer / Push / Push
Regardless of the dealer’s hand, ante bonus is always paid as follows:
- Straight Flush / 5 to 1
- Three of a Kind / 4 to 1
- Straight / 1 to 1
Regardless of dealer’s hand, pair plus is always paid as follows:
- Straight Flush / 0 to 1
- Three of a Kind / 30 to 1
- Straight / 6 to 1
- Flush / 3 to 1
- Pair / 1 to 1
SIX CARD BONUS
Six Card Bonus considers the best possible 5 card poker hand using a combination of the player’s 3 cards and the dealer’s 3 cards.
- Royal Flush / 1,000 to 1
- Straight Flush / 200 to 1
- Four of a Kind / 50 to 1
- Full House / 25 to 1
- Flush / 15 to 1
- Straight / 10 to 1
- 3 of a Kind / 5 to 1
THREE CARD PROGRESSIVE
Three Card Poker Progressive considers the best possible combination of the individual player’s 3 cards.
- Ace-King-Queen of Spades / 100% of Jackpot Progressive Meter
- Ace-King-Queen of Hearts, Diamonds or Clubs / 500 for 1
- Straight Flush / 70 for 1
- Three of a Kind / 60 for 1
- Straight / 6 for 1
Players are required to make an Ante or Pair Plus Wager in order to make a Six Card Bonus or Three Card Poker Progressive side bets.
RANKING OF THE HANDS
- A straight ranks higher than a flush.
- A three of a kind ranks higher than a straight.
Ace is always high except in the 3-2-A sequence. This is the lowest straight and straight flush.
Three Card Poker is a proprietary game and trademark used under license from SHFL entertainment, Inc.