The Landing Hotel at Rivers Casino & Resort Schenectady Reopens This Friday, September 18th
Schenectady, NY (September 16, 2020) – The Landing Hotel at Rivers Casino & Resort Schenectady will reopen for guests this Friday, September 18, 2020. The Landing Hotel’s reopening follows last week’s reopening of the casino after a six-month closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Landing Hotel has implemented Rivers Casino’s “Sure Bet Sanitized” cleaning program, along with a number of other new operating procedures, in order to comply with, or surpass, the state’s new COVID-19 casino reopening protocols.
“We couldn’t be more excited to welcome back our Team Members and guests to the Landing Hotel,” said The Landing Hotel’s General Manager, Laura Primiano. “Our ‘Sure Bet Sanitized’ cleaning program meets, or exceeds, all state requirements to provide a safe and healthy environment, while allowing us to maintain the highest levels of service and hospitality. We’re grateful for all the support from our guests, our Team Members, and the community.”
In honor of those on the front lines during the COVID-19 pandemic, The Landing Hotel is now offering a special $79 nightly “Heroes Rate” to all essential workers.
Changes/modifications at The Landing Hotel include the following:
· All guests will be required to wear face coverings (masks).
· All guests will have their temperature taken before entry.
· Any guest with a temperature exceeding 100.4 degrees will be required to leave the property.
· All guests will be required to enter the hotel through the valet entrance.
· Hotel elevators will be limited to a maximum of four people.
· Guidance will be provided to all arriving and departing guests to ensure social distancing measures are followed.
- All team members are required to wear PPE to ensure their own personal safety and the safety of our guests.
- Social distancing floor signage has been placed in the hotel lobby to allow for proper distancing during the check-in process.
- Safety plexiglass has been installed at all front desk stations.
- NanoSeptic® Self-Cleaning Surfaces have been installed on all credit card machines, door handles and push bars.
- Sanitation Stations are available throughout the hotel.
- Valet/Shuttle Service has been temporarily suspended.
- Contactless key drop boxes have been installed at the front desk.
- New contactless check-out option available.
- CDC and state-approved cleaning and disinfecting protocols are used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items and areas.
- All linen will continue to be washed at a high temperature and with appropriate cleaning products in order to eliminate viral and bacterial pathogens.
- A housekeeping supervisor will verify a room meets the “Sure Bet Sanitized” standards and will place a Sure Bet Seal over the door. Upon your arrival, you’ll have complete peace of mind that the room is clean and ready for your stay.
- For your comfort and protection, we want your stay as undisturbed as possible. Housekeeping will not enter the room during your stay. Additional amenities such as linens and toiletries are available upon request, delivered in protective packaging, and placed at the guest room door for contactless delivery.
Rivers Casino’s new daily gaming hours of operation are from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.
The popular Rivers Sportsbook, including self-betting kiosks, is reopened, along with slots throughout the main gaming floor. Most table games are back in action for guest play.
The casino’s poker room has been converted into a new “Young at Heart Lounge” with slots and table games available exclusively for guests 55 and over. Companions will also be allowed entry.
Valet Parking, The Event Center, Mian, and Johnny’s To-Go, are not open at this time. Flipt, the casino’s burger and sandwich restaurant, is reopened with an enhanced menu, including select favorites from Duke’s Chophouse and pizza from Johnny’s To-Go. Duke’s Chophouse is also opened with a limited menu and reduced hours of operation.
For more information go to riverscasino.com.