Rivers Casino Philadelphia Announces November Events And Promotions
PHILADELPHIA — Nov. 1, 2019 — Celebrate the debut of Rivers Casino Philadelphia this November with new gaming and dining promotions. Enjoy a salute worth savoring with the Veterans Day dining offer, while Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House serves up its Surf & Turf special. Meanwhile, enter for a chance to win $10,000 cash in the R-I-V-E-R-S Sweepstakes. These are just some of the many offerings in store this month at Rivers Casino Philadelphia.
Food and Beverage
Veterans Day Special — On Veterans Day, Monday, Nov. 11, from noon to midnight, Rivers Casino Philadelphia is honoring veterans with 15% off at all restaurants in The Marketplace and Mian. Guests must show a valid military ID.
Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House — Enjoy the Surf & Turf and Power Lunch offerings at Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House:
- Surf & Turf Special — Throughout the month of November, Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House is celebrating the opening of Rivers Casino Philadelphia with its Surf & Turf special. Guests can enjoy the choice of a soup or salad, a 6-ounce filet mignon and 6-ounce broiled cold water lobster tail entrée, and dessert, all for $65 per person. Tax and gratuity are not included.
- Power Lunch — Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House is offering the Power Lunch special Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Guests can enjoy the choice of a soup or salad, entrée, and dessert, all for $20 per person.
- New Fall Menu — Guests can enjoy new menu offerings for lunch and dinner as well as brand-new seasonal cocktails.
- Buck-a-Shuck — Buck-a-Shuck days, featuring $1 oysters, are Thursdays from 5-8 p.m.
On Fridays and Saturdays in November, guests will enjoy live piano music in the casino’s first-class steakhouse from 6-10 p.m. Live music on Thursdays is from 5-9 p.m.
Mian — On Sundays through Thursdays from noon to 2 a.m. and on Fridays and Saturdays from noon to 4 a.m., guests can enjoy new menu offerings and dim sum all day at Mian:
- Dim Sum — Guests can enjoy shrimp spring rolls, shu mai, pork ribs with black beans and many other offerings featured on Mian’s dim sum menu.
- New Fall Menu — Starting Friday, Nov. 1, guests can enjoy new fall menu offerings for lunch and dinner. New featured menu items include Hong Kong-style stir-fried clams, mapo tofu, and a tomato and beef entree.
BetRivers Sportsbook — Swing into the BetRivers Sportsbook in November for this month’s specials:
- $3 Miller Lite Philadelphia Football Special — Every Eagles game day, the BetRivers Sportsbook is offering $3 Miller Lite pounders.
- 5 for $5 Food Special — The sportsbook is now offering 5 for $5 food specials, seven days a week. The featured menu items include:
The Marketplace — The Marketplace is now offering 16-ounce adult frozen mixers featuring delicious flavors such as mango, watermelon, margarita and more.
Promotions, Contests and Sweepstakes
2019 Audi Q5 Sweepstakes — From Friday, Nov. 1, through Saturday, Nov. 23, Rush Rewards Members will receive one free entry and can earn additional entries for every 25 tier points earned into the Audi Q5 sweepstakes. On Wednesday, Nov. 6, 13 and 20, Rush Rewards Members will also receive 2x bonus entries for the sweepstakes. On Saturday, Nov. 23, three winners will be selected every 15 minutes to win various amounts of Free Play, and at 10:30 p.m., one winner will be selected to win a 2019 Audi Q5.
R-I-V-E-R-S Sweepstakes — From Friday, Nov. 1, through Sunday, Nov. 3, Rush Rewards Members will earn one free entry each day into the R-I-V-E-R-S Weekend Sweepstakes for their chance to win Free Play each day. Additional entries are earned for every 25 tier points earned. On Friday, Nov. 1 and Saturday, Nov. 2 at 10:30 p.m. and again on Sunday, Nov. 3 at 8:30 p.m., two winners will be selected to win $10,000 cash.
New Member Super Spin — Throughout the month of November, new members who sign up for a Rush Rewards Card can spin to win up to 10,000 Rewards Points.
Feathers of Fortune Sweepstakes — Every Tuesday throughout the month of November, Rush Rewards Members will receive one free entry and can earn additional entries into the Feathers of Fortune sweepstakes for every 25 tier points earned. From 4-8 p.m. each Tuesday, five winners will be selected every 30 minutes to win up to $1,000 Free Play.
Black Friday Drawing — On Friday, Nov. 29, from 6-9 p.m., Rush Rewards Members will receive one free entry and can earn additional entries into the Black Friday drawing for every 25 tier points earned. Eight winners will be selected every 30 minutes to win up to $1,000 in gift cards from Best Buy, Target, Macy’s, Amazon and Walmart.
2x Reward Point Multiplier — On Thursday, Nov. 7, 14 and 21, Rush Rewards Members will earn 2x reward points.
To learn more about Rivers Casino Philadelphia, please visit RiversCasino.com/Philadelphia.
Rivers Poker Room
No-Limit Texas Hold ’em November Tournament Schedule:
- 11 a.m. Sundays — $150 entry, $5,000 guaranteed prize pool
- 7 p.m. Mondays — $125 entry, $4,000 guaranteed prize pool
- 7 p.m. Wednesdays — $125 entry, $5,000 guaranteed prize pool
- 11 a.m. Saturdays — $65 entry
Daily High Hands — As Philadelphia’s first and only poker room, Rivers features more than $250,000 worth of high hands in November. The high-hand promotion is offered daily, and players can win varying amounts ranging from $300 to $500 every 30 minutes at selected times.
Bad Beat Jackpot — The current Bad Beat Jackpot is $100,000, and the minimum qualifying hand is quad 2s.
For more information on tournaments and promotions, please visit RiversCasino.com/Philadelphia/Poker or stop by the poker desk.
ABOUT RIVERS CASINO PHILADELPHIA
Located along the Delaware Riverfront in Philadelphia, Rivers Casino Philadelphia, formerly SugarHouse Casino, features 1,755 slots, 106 table games, 65 hybrid gaming seats, a 28-table poker room and a designated sportsbook area for live sports betting. The casino offers seven distinctive restaurants and bars — among them are Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House, Saxbys and Geno’s Steaks — riverfront views, live performances in The Event Center, free parking, and promotions and giveaways daily. Rivers, which opened as SugarHouse Casino in 2010, employs approximately 1,600 Team Members and has been voted a great place to work in Philadelphia. Rivers Casino Philadelphia is owned and operated by Rush Street Gaming and its affiliates. For more information, visit RiversCasino.com/Philadelphia.
For Rivers Casino Philadelphia
267-932-8760, ext. 304