CCAC has partnered with Rivers Casino to offer Dealer training classes. The cost of the class is covered by Rivers Casino for candidates that apply and are selected for training. This course is 120 hours (6 weeks) of training and includes instruction in Blackjack, 3 and 4 card Poker, Let it Ride, Mississippi Stud and Big 6 Wheel.
Classes are offered at the CCAC Allegheny Campus located at 808 Ridge Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 in the dealer school located in the Library Building room 112L. During the class, Dealer School Students have periodic checkpoints and an audition during the final week to determine if they meet the required skills to become a Table Games Dealer. If the Dealer School Student passes the audition, then Rivers Casino will transfer the student to a Table Games Dealer position. If the Dealer School Student does not successfully pass the audition, or does not demonstrate the aptitude or attitude expected of a Table Games Dealer, then the Dealer School Student may apply for another job opportunity.
Being accepted into the training program does not guarantee that the student will complete the training. The student is expected to successfully develop the proper Table Games Dealer skills and if he/she does not possess the necessary attributes required to be a successful Table Games Dealer, then the individual will be removed from the class.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not be currently employed by Rivers Casino Pittsburgh or any other Rush Street Gaming property
- Must have submitted an employment application for Dealer School Student and successfully passed the pre screening interview process with Rivers Casino Human Resources
- Submit an employment application for Dealer School Student
- Successfully complete interview process
April Dealer School:
- Dealer School starts April 26th. Deadline to apply is Wednesday, April 14th.