Reopening Updates & Policies
Rivers Casino & Resort Schenectady is Now Open!
New hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 2 a.m Daily. Downtime will be used for intensive property-wide deep cleaning, in addition to the continuous sanitizing which will take place throughout each day.
To comply with state guidelines and promote social distancing, Rivers Casino will be limiting gaming floor capacity to 25% occupancy until further notice. Guests will only be allowed to enter and exit the gaming floor at the entrance near the casino’s Event Center and The Landing Hotel.
The Rivers Sportsbook is open, along with slots and table games.
Valet Parking, the Poker Room, The Event Center, Mian, and Johnny’s To-Go, are not scheduled to reopen at this time. However, Flipt, the casino’s burger and sandwich restaurant, has reopened with an enhanced menu, including select favorites from Dukes Chophouse and pizza from Johnny’s To-Go.
Dukes Chophouse is also now reopen with a limited menu and reduced hours of operation.
The Landing Hotel is also reopen with all state required health and safety protocols in place.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT:
- A valid photo ID is required. For contact tracing purposes, it is recommended that all guests have a Rush Rewards Card for entry
- Express lane available for Signature Rush Rewards guests
- Face coverings are required
- Guests will be subject to thermal temperature checks and their photo taken prior to entering the gaming floor
- Tier Status Extension: Your current tier status and benefits will be extended through January 31, 2021, giving you more time to enjoy what you have earned
- Points earned that expired during our closure will be reinstated to your Rush Rewards Account
- New private Young at Heart Lounge available for guests 55+ and their companions