Rivers Casino Philadelphia Reopening
Reopening Health & Safety Policies
RIVERS CASINO PHILADELPHIA IS NOW OPEN.
Rivers Casino Philadelphia will resume operations Monday, January 4, at 4PM, following the governor’s three-week yearend shutdown of all Pennsylvania casinos and the City of Philadelphia's amended orders permitting casinos to reopen. Rivers Casino’s gaming floor will be open 24/7. We look forward to welcoming guests back to Rivers Casino Philadelphia!
During your next visit, you will notice many health and safety changes we have made based on guidance from the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the City of Philadelphia's Department of Health, including physical distancing and enhanced cleaning. Our Rivers Clean Team continues to work around the clock to keep the casino safe and sanitized so that we meet or exceed all best practices for COVID-19 reopening guidelines.
We encourage guests who have COVID-19 symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath or breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat or loss of taste or smell to please stay home.
Masks will be required at all times when on property by both guests and Team Members. There will be no smoking or use of tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, anywhere inside the casino. Designated smoking areas will be available outside the casino near the valet entrance. Smoking is not permitted within 25 feet of the entrance to the building. Drinks are available on the casino floor. Guests must be actively gaming in order to drink on the casino floor and face masks are required unless drinking while seated.
Our property also features the AtmosAir air purification system, which through bi-polar ionization (BPI), is proven to be over 99.9% effective in neutralizing coronavirus on surfaces. Additionally, we have recently upgraded our HVAC system to include airPHX®, a patented technology that continuously disinfects indoor air and eliminates coronavirus on surfaces.
We are excited to welcome our guests and Team Members back and, while things have changed, we are dedicated to offering you an unparalleled gaming experience.
Guest Arrival Process
- Valet parking will not be available to guests.
- The entry screening process involves some questions and a temperature check upon entry. All guests will have their temperature checked using contactless thermal cameras or infrared thermometers. If a guest registers a temperature at or above 100.4˚F, the guest will not be allowed entry into the property.
- Guests will be required to wear masks at all times while on the property. If a guest does not have a mask with them, one will be provided. Guests who refuse to wear a mask will be denied entry.
- Guests will be discouraged from wearing a hat in the casino. A guest who wears a hat will be required to remove their hat at the entrance so they can be identified by surveillance.
- Guests will be advised to practice appropriate social distancing as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control through signage and reminders.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the casino—no exceptions, no pulling down. Surveillance and Security—along with all Rivers Casino Philadelphia personnel—will be monitoring continuously and enforcing full compliance.
- There will be no smoking or use of tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, anywhere inside the casino. Designated smoking areas will be available outside the casino near the valet entrance. Smoking is not permitted within 25 feet of the entrance to the building.
- Slot machines, table games and other physical layouts have been arranged to promote distancing.
- More than 100 hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes dispensers have been placed throughout the gaming floor.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing throughout the premises, with emphasis on frequent contact surfaces, including, but not limited to, door handles, bathrooms, ATMs, TRMs, kiosks, cage counters, gaming machines and gaming tables.
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed in transaction areas such as ATMs, kiosks, cage counters and points of purchase.
- We installed the AtmosAir air purification system, which through bi-polar ionization (BPI), is proven to be over 99.9% effective in neutralizing coronavirus on surfaces. Additionally, we have recently upgraded our HVAC system to include airPHX®, a patented technology that continuously disinfects indoor air and eliminates coronavirus on surfaces.
Poker Room Guidelines
Go all in - safely! The Poker Room is now open with new safety guidelines.
Indoor Dining Guidelines
Let's eat! Learn more about how we're keeping the health and safety of our guests and team members top of mind.