$100 NLH Tournament
Mondays in November
- $100 No-Limit Hold 'Em
- $2,000 Guaranteed prize pool
1. Players will receive 20,000 in tournament chips. All levels will last 20 minutes.
2. A single ante will be paid each hand by the big blind once antes are introduced in the event. The Big Blind is paid before the ante.
3. Registration, late entry and unlimited re-entry until the start of level 7.
4. All late entries and re-entries will receive a full chip stack.
5. 10-minute breaks will be after levels 3, 6, 9, 13, and 17.
6. Players will re-draw at the final table.
All tax laws foreign and domestic apply. Winners must show a valid ID and Rush Rewards Card to collect winnings. Residents of foreign countries without a tax treaty will be subject to withholding (the withholding may exceed cash amount immediately awarded to player). Pursuant to IRS regulations, W-2G, 1099 or 1042 forms will be issued for all tournament winnings of $5,000 or more (net of buy-in amount). Rivers Casino Philadelphia & TDA Rules apply. Tournament Director's decisions are final and without recourse. Rivers Casino Philadelphia Poker Management has the right to change, alter or cancel any tournament at their sole discretion. Rivers Casino Philadelphia and its affiliates will not be held responsible for typographical error or misinformation made by any third party, on our website or on any printed material that pertains to their events. Players will have no claim in these matters. Seating may be limited. $100 will go to the prize pool. $20 is the registration fee. $10 will go to the staff toke pool. Tournament prize pools may be modified if all remaining players unanimously agree and the agreement satisfies the rules outlined. GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER