Bad Beat Jackpot
Win up to $100,000!
Bad Beat Jackpot Amount: $100,000.00 as of 3/16/2020
BAD BEAT JACKPOT RULES
Rivers Casino Philadelphia will offer a Bad Beat Jackpot promotion. A qualifying Bad Beat Jackpot is defined as any hand dealt on any table that offers the High Hand Jackpot promotion meeting the following specifications:
- A minimum of four players have been dealt into the hand.
- The losing hand is four of a kind sixes or higher. Should the Bad Beat Jackpot reach the amount of $100,000 the losing hand will be reduced to four of a kind deuces or higher.
- Both hole cards must play in both the winning and losing hands in order to qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot promotion. All winning and losing four of a kind hands must utilize hole cards that are a pair.
- The hand includes a pot which meets the minimum threshold for contribution to the High Hand Jackpot promotion.
- The hand must go to a showdown (played to the end, where all cards have been dealt and players have completed betting and show their cards to determine the winner) in order for the Jackpot to be awarded.
- Valid identification must be presented to claim a Bad Beat Jackpot promotion prize.
- Payouts of the Bad Beat Progressive Jackpot are as follows:a.) 40% of Bad Beat Jackpot to losing handb.) 30% of Bad Beat Jackpot to winning handc.) 30% of Bad Beat Jackpot equally divided among the balance of the seated players on the game who received cards at the beginning of the hand.
- The players winning the qualifying Bad Beat Jackpot will be paid from the poker cage.