Rivers Casino Philadelphia Poker Room Reopening
Health & Safety Policies
Go all in safely at Philadelphia’s first Poker Room! We’re excited to welcome you back. We worked hard with the Philadelphia’s Department of Health and Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board to make sure the Poker Room remains a safe place for guests and our team members.
- Poker cage limited to "buy-ins" only. Players must cash out at the main cage on the casino floor
- Designated outdoor area for smoking near the Valet entrance
- Limited seating per table - seats must be reserved by a phone call to the Poker Room host stand. Please check the BravoApp for availability.
- At this time, food consumption and smoking will not be permitted inside the Poker Room. Bottled water will be available for guests at the valet entrance.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Surveillance and Security—along with all Rivers Casino Philadelphia personnel—will be monitoring continuously and enforcing full compliance.
- Hand hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes dispensers have been placed throughout the room and at each table.
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed in transaction areas such as cage counters and the host stand as well as between dealers and guests.
For more information and for a full list of health and safety guidelines, please click here.