Rivers Casino Philadelphia Restaurant Reopening
Health & Safety Policies
Let's eat! Learn more about how we're keeping the health and safety of our guests and team members top of mind. In accordance with city and state mandates, we have made the following changes:
- Restaurants will only seat parties of 4 people or fewer for indoor dining and 6 people or fewer for outdoor dining.
- Tables and chairs will be arranged to provide a minimum of six feet between seated diners at different tables and between seated diners and passersby.
- Guests will be advised to practice appropriate social distancing as recommended by the Center for Disease Control through signage and reminders.
- Partitions have been installed at host stands where maintaining physical distance of at least six feet is difficult.
- Alcohol can only be served on-premises if purchased with an individual meal per seated guest.
- Additional alcoholic drinks may be purchased while consuming your meal, but no further drinks may be purchased after the meal is finished.
- Last call for alcohol is one hour before restaurant closing.
- Menus will be available for QR code viewing. Paper menus are available only by request.
- Your contact information must be provided for contact tracing in order to be seated.
- Guests who would like to receive a bottle of water can visit the water station outside of the Valet Entrance.
- Drinks are available on the casino floor. Guests must be actively gaming in order to drink on the casino floor and face masks are required unless drinking while seated.
For a full list of health and safety guidelines, please click here.